PCC’s ElectioNet is the Voter Registration and Election Administration suite used by more states than any other solution to ensure the integrity of voter and election related data. Voter Registration, Online Voter Registration, Election Management, My Voter Portal, and Election Night Reporting modules are fully integrated, feature rich, and real-world tested, enabling PCC to maintain its position as the premier organization in the election administration industry.
Our solution is fully compliant with HAVA (Help America Vote Act), “Motor Voter” or NVRA (National Voter Registration Act), UOCAVA (Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act), and MOVE (Military and Overseas Voting Empowerment Act).
ElectioNet v9.2 is a significant upgrade of all aspects of the system, including a new user interface which has been reimagined and engineered by an expert team of UI/UX designers and election officials.
ElectioNet v9 Enhancements Include:
- Critical infrastructure security updates, including multi-factor authentication
- Simpler screen navigation and reduced clicks
- Mobile-friendly interface designed to optimally function on device browsers
- Advanced GIS functionality
- Technology upgrades, including the latest Java version
- Improved browser compatibility
- Robust My Voter Portal with optional Online Voter Registration
- Seamless integration with our Campaign Finance System allowing elections to be set up in only one place
VIEW ALL FEATURES, BENEFITS, AND SPECIFICATIONS
Download our ElectionNet product sheet.